Meet the board
Meet the BMNA Board of Directors
The Bryn Mawr Neighborhood Association is made up of volunteers who are elected to a two-year term at the BMNA Annual Meeting. Election of the Officers and Area Representatives are staggered to alternating years. There are four salaried staff members hired by the BNNA Board. Contact information for each Officer, Director and Staff is below their photograph (+).
- The Board shall have Area representatives from each Area within the neighborhood. Each Area may elect up to three (3) representatives.
- Area Representatives shall be elected from among the BMNA membership at the Annual Membership Meeting upon a plurality-at-large vote to serve a term of two (2) years.
- Representatives must reside in, own property in, or own a business in the area they will represent.
- The terms shall be staggered to allow for election of representatives from areas 2, 4, 6 in even numbered years and from 1, 3, 5, 7 in odd numbered years.
- Area Representatives shall assume office at the end of the meeting at which they were elected and shall serve until their successors are elected and assume office.
- Assist in the annual membership drive.
- Identify concerns and problems of the residents of each area and bring these to the Board of Directors.
- Communicate and act as liaison with residents of their area.
- Attend and participate in all meetings of the Board of Directors